Coastal Ceremonies (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.coastalceremonies.ie website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Statement.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Who is the Data Administrator
The Data Administrator for Coastal Ceremonies is Clara Malone who is based at our registered office located at College Green, Ennis, Co. Clare V95 YDR6. She can also be contacted by email at email@example.com.
What Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you contact us. The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as additional information you include with your enquiry.
Social Media Platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
The payment processors we work with are:
Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
- Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.